Describe your first kiss, LOL

Starmix

1 1 2 1 1 1 1
Well, we all have experienced first kiss. It was thrilling, feeling like crazy over the moon 😁. I was 18 when I experienced first kiss. My bf visited me at home one moonlit night. He serenaded me with a very nice song 'Somewhere Down the Road' and after he sang he asked permission to kiss me 🤣. He was on Cloud 9 when I said yes. 😆

I was trembling actually 😁. When I slept I could stil feel his sweet kiss on my lips ❤️💋. What's yours?

received_781494147058577.gif

What a nice thread ...

Once me and my girl friend met in school and talked for few months ... We got more closer ..

I was 16 and she was 15 ...

And one day , We came to school a bit earlier than usual ...

I was planning to kiss her on her lips ... But i could only do it on her cheeks ... due to tension ...

Tension happens if you try to kiss a girl who you really love ...

That was it ... :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What a nice thread ...

Once me and my girl friend met in school and talked for few months ... We got more closer ..

I was 16 and she was 15 ...

And one day , We came to school a bit earlier than usual ...

I was planning to kiss her on her lips ... But i could only do it on her cheeks ... due to tension ...

Tension happens if you try to kiss a girl who you really love ...

That was it ... :)
That was so sweet. Young love , young dreams.Are you still lovers this time? 🥰

That was so sweet. Young love , young dreams.Are you still lovers this time? 🥰

We are just at two different places after 6 years of being in love ...

I sometimes still see her through her husbands Facebook account and photos ...

She does not have a Facebook account ... I think she never made a proper account , maybe she has one of those fake accounts people start to check other accounts ... lol :)

She is married after finishing her nursing college and now works in London , UK .

I am still stuck here in this small town ... :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We are just at two different places after 6 years of being in love ...

I sometimes still see her through her husbands Facebook account and photos ...

She does not have a Facebook account ... I think she never made a proper account , maybe she has one of those fake accounts people start to check other accounts ... lol :)

She is married after finishing her nursing college and now works in London , UK .

I am still stuck here in this small town ... :)
Oh, what a life, but everything happens for a reason. To heal the misery is love itself.:LOL:

Back